Have you introduced a new Math objective that seems to be going well, but then the students’ independent practice is going in the opposite direction?
Many times, students know what to do but don’t know how to do it. The acquisition of a conceptual understanding of any Math idea is fundamental to achieve success in Math. However, a good knowledge of mathematics followed by mathematics skills practice better prepares our students for success. The constant practice of Math skills will provide students with long-term sustainable learning. In order to achieve this, we created the STAAR® Practice Skills printed and digital workbooks as a critical element of effective math instruction.
Our electronic and printed STAAR® Practice Skills program offers the following:
- Skills practice that sustains the objectives set on the TEKS
- Printed workbooks, including a student and a teacher’s electronic version
- Printed answer keys if purchased
Additionally, the electronic version offers:
- The option of printing (Not provided by most other publishers)
- The possibility of assigning students’ work via hyperlinks
- Electronic annotation tools for teachers and students
- Electronic teacher’s answer key
- Automatic saving of the students’ work in their accounts
- The option for students to include their work in a PDF file and submit to their teachers on any platform (Google Classroom, MS Teams, Schoology, etc.)