Have your students in need of modified assignments received equal learning opportunities in your class continuously?
Many teachers spend an enormous amount of time planning and looking for grade-level resources that allow all students to complete their assignments, including students under an Individualized Education Program (IEP) or a 504 plan. However, finding or making modified math assignments is not an easy task. Therefore, we created the STAAR® Math Essentials printed and digital workbooks to help teachers pave the way for students who need modifications in the classroom.
The 6th and 7th electronic and printed workbooks include TEKS-aligned questions with reduced answer choices. The 8th and Algebra I Math Essentials have open-ended questions that can be solved using a calculator. All the questions for 6th, 7th, 8th, and Algebra I have a basic, essential rigor. These modifications allow your students to solve assignments with the same content and TEKS as required by the state but with proper adaptions to ensure active and purposeful learning.
Our electronic and printed Math Essentials program offers the following:
- Problem-solving practice organized and displayed by TEKS and category
- Printed workbooks, including a student and a teacher’s electronic version
- Printed answer keys if purchased
Additionally, the electronic version offers:
- The option of printing (Not provided by most other publishers)
- The possibility of assigning students’ work via hyperlinks
- Electronic annotation tools for teachers and students
- Electronic teacher’s answer key
- Automatic saving of the students’ work in their accounts
- The option for students to include their work in a PDF file and submit to their teachers on any platform (Google Classroom, MS Teams, Schoology, etc.)