Engage and motivate your students by introducing each Math idea set on the TEKS with a colorful foldable ready to be used on an interactive notebook. The foldables guide the students to record and generate critical points for each Math objective. These foldables will also aid in the identification and organization of ideas, examples, and vocabulary.
Using foldables in the classroom reduces stress and increases math interest for all students, especially those who need different teaching strategies, such as English language learners.
Our electronic and printed Foldables offer the following:
- Organized and displayed by TEKS and category
- Printed workbooks, including a student and a teacher’s electronic version
- Printed answer keys if purchased, including the math work for each solution and/or definitions. (Great reference for lesson planning, to leave notes behind for a substitute teacher and even to give notes to students during remote learning)
Additionally, the electronic version offers:
- The option of printing (Not provided by most other publishers)
- The possibility of assigning students’ work via hyperlinks
- Electronic annotation tools for teachers and students
- Electronic teacher’s answer key
- Automatic saving of the students’ work in their accounts
- The option for students to include their work in a PDF file and submit to their teachers on any platform (Google Classroom, MS Teams, Schoology, etc.)