- 1 Teacher-Student Edition Binder (Includes Answer Key)
- 1 Campus License (This allows you to reproduce all STAAR Practice, Exit Tickets for all students in the same campus)
- 1 On-Line Access to electronic version of STAAR Practice, Exit Tickets
- Annual Maintenance Subscription: Updates, new additions, enhancement of existing features, etc.
- Additional set – one for extra teacher
Exit Ticket 3.0
Using an Exit Ticket in the classroom will help you check for understanding about the day’s lesson. You can use the data you collect to immediately adjust your lesson and meet students’ needs, identify strengths or areas that need reinforcement, etc.
Our Exit Tickets include each math idea set on the latest TEKS. There are four Exit Tickets (A, B, C, D) for each TEKS, all of them with a different rigor-level so you can administer the one you deem most appropriate. For example, Exit Ticket A or B, for when you start to introduce a new learning objective or for an intervention group; Exit Ticket C or D for a master-level group, etc.
Our STAAR Exit Tickets offer:
- A printed and electronic version having the latest TEKS and allowing for customizable printing necessities.
- A resource organized and displayed by its TEKS and category.
- An answer key.
|Number of Students||